Hikerdelic Moscrop Parka Jacket - Blue/Dark Blue
This variant is currently sold out
This is a Hikerdelic Jacket. It's based on the coats we wore in yesteryear, the type of thing ticket touts and terrace louts wore. The type of thing your weird uncle wore when walking his equally weird dog. It's water repellent and it boasts loads of well-thought-out features. It's the perfect personification of the Peak and the Precinct.
- Drawstring hood
- Adjustable velcro cuffs
- Press stud and full zip fastening to the front
- Hand warming zip pockets
- Branded buttons
- Inner hood pattern based on Peak District map
- Peaked hood to ensure extra shielding from low sunshine
- Mesh lined
- Concealed pocket inside front placket
- Adjustable waist with drawstring
- Bellows pockets to sit on each of your hips
- More things and stuff
Please allow up to five working days for delivery.