***IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION FOLLOWING DOVER PORT CLOSURE***
ALL standard shipping to mainland Europe, Turkey and Canada has been temporarily suspended due to Dover UK port being closed. We have therefore removed international standard shipping at checkout but you can still receive shipments via DHL Express as this is an air freight service. As soon as Dover is re-opened, we shall reinstate standard shipping as an option at checkout.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout, based on the weight of the item(s) you're purchasing and the destination it is going to.
- Standard Tracked Delivery via Royal Mail (2-3 working days) – £3.95
- Next Day Via Royal Mail (orders placed before 2pm) – £5.95
- Orders over £100 via Standard Royal Mail (2-3 working days) – Free
- Orders over £200 via Next Day Royal Mail – Free
Please note: All next day orders placed after 2pm, at weekends or UK bank holidays will be dispatched the next working day.
- Standard Delivery via Royal Mail (7-10 working days) – £7.99
- DHL Express (1-3 working days) – £13.99
- Orders over £200 – Free standard shipping
- Standard Delivery via Royal Mail (approx 10-14 working days) – £8.99
- DHL Express (1-3 working days) – £15.99
- Orders over £250 – Free standard shipping
Rest of the World
- Standard Delivery via Royal Mail (10-20 working days) – £9.99
- DHL Express (1-4 working days) – £19.99
- Orders over £300 – Free standard shipping
Please note: We cannot ship DHL Express to Russia. Shipping will be the standard Royal Mail service only.
Please note that on very rare occasions larger or heavier items may be subject to further shipping charges. This will be dealt with on an order by order basis and our customer service team will be in touch to request any payments due.
Customs & Import Tax
Please be advised that for countries outside the EU, as well as the Canary Islands, there may be taxes, fees or other charges that you will be expected to pay. We recommend that you check with your local customs office before placing an order as these charges vary from country to country. We do not have any control over these charges and do not hold current duty rates on file.
If these local import and custom charges are refused or not paid by you, then the item could be returned to Hikerdelic or destroyed. If your order is not returned to us in these circumstances, we may not be able to refund you for your order. We would not be able to refund any original postage costs paid and can only refund for the returned products minus any costs incurred in returning them to Hikerdelic.
- All postal times are a guide only, as delays in postal services or customs are unfortunately out of our control. We will however do our best to help where we can.
- We do not dispatch on weekends or UK public holidays.
- If an item is out of stock, we will inform you immediately about delivery time.
- All customers are supplied with order tracking details via email.
- If returns are received by Hikerdelic within 14 days of receipt by the customer, a refund (or exchange if preferred) will be issued. Refunds are generally processed within 7 days after we receive the returned items. Credit notes will be issued for goods received after 14 days of receipt by the customer (up to 28 days). Please ensure all items being returned are in a re-saleable condition, in original, undamaged packaging with all labels attached, and have not been worn or otherwise used. We regret that we will be unable to accept non-faulty returns where tags have been removed.
- When posting your item(s) back to us, it is strongly recommended you obtain proof of postage. Please ensure that items are well packaged. From overseas, the parcel must be clearly marked as “RETURN” on any documentation required for customs.
- After goods have been inspected by us, you will receive a full refund of the purchase price, or if the item was a special order (not normally available or stocked by Hikerdelic), a credit note for the full value will be issued.
- Where UK free delivery has been given, a standard postage charge will be deducted from refunds if the entire order is returned.
- If an item arrives faulty or incorrect, you must contact us by email or telephone within 7 days of receipt. If within 28 days of purchase goods returned to us are deemed faulty, incorrect or damaged after inspection, you will receive a repair or replacement, plus reimbursement for the return delivery charge when postage receipt is provided (up to a maximum of £10). Please note if the item is deemed not faulty, the customer is responsible for all postage costs.
Please send your returns to:
J & S House,